Another week almost down! And was I creative? Yes! Did I do everything? No!! But there were some trade offs going on, so while I didn't tackle everything on my list, I did do a couple of other creative tasks...
1. I'm a Flickr machine! Having the Hipstamatic camera application on my camera is such a relief! If I don't have an image processed, I can just upload a Hipsta print! Makes it easier on those days when I just don't have time to get on the computer and tool around in Photoshop.
2. I printed two more dictionary prints. This time, I added a hint of color. I don't think I like how they turned out. I wanted the color to be more translucent. But my brother-in-law loved one of them, so I gave it to him for his new apartment. Score!
3. That necklace will be the death of me. I didn't even look at it. On purpose. I just looked away and pretended it wasn't even there.
4. Pinterest-inspired project? Score! I posted that the other day! Huzzah!!
5. Encourage creativity in others. Another score! I also posted the other day about turning t-shirts into swingy tank tops (another Pinterest-inspired endeavor). Well, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law are both going to make one! Yay!
I also cut out a bunch of pages from one of my found books so I can start getting it ready to be an altered book. And I've been drawing silhouettes on the pages I pulled out. I'm not thrilled with them, but I feel good drawing them, so I see that as a strong start. AND I started rough sketches for a children's book I'm going to make for my son for Christmas! Have to get to work on that!
I wonder what this week will bring in terms of creativity. Unfortunately, I have two days of Inservice this week. I do not want to go back to school this year. I want to continue to have time to devote to creativity. Once school starts, I'm going to lose these valuable and productive morning hours. Waah!
Today's image: straight out of the camera. A rarity for me!