Okay. So there weren't really any kersplats that I am aware of, though that would have made sense given the type of day it was.
- Hubby is being destroyed by the stress of his job switch. And he hasn't really started yet.
- It falls upon me to not only maintain his sanity but to maintain every aspect of our lives since he can only focus on the job right now.
- That includes making doctor appointments for the little guy (who suddenly has an eye out of alignment).
- I should be making appointments for myself for new glasses (it's been three years) and for these dizzy spells that keep showing up.
- But I don't have time to deal with that.
- Or much of anything else.
- Because we're constantly go-go-go.
- And I can't even get my laundry done.
- And I have swollen glands.
- And dreamed about a horrid spider going up my shirt.
- Thereby destroying the best sleep I've managed in weeks.
But in the midst of this, I managed some of my ups for the day.
- Arranged dinner with Hubby's brother who dispensed the same advice as me...but Hubby actually seemed to listen a bit.
- Arranged a visit with Hubby's mom because there's nothing more calming than going home.
- Played with the little guy and had so much fun! (I forgot how cool hide-and-seek was!)
- Watched the little guy's imagination soar even further!
- Finished a necklace AND a matching pair of earrings while the little guy slept in.
- Finished my watercolor page (though it went in a completely different direction than I had planned).
- And started another page!
I know the downs are outweighed by the ups numerically.
But truly? It only takes one good up to make the downs seem not as daunting.