Monday, January 2, 2012

iPhoneography Mission #18: Falling Flat

This past week's iPhoneography mission was to "Study the texture of natural objects."

Meh.

I kind of fell flat on this one. We did so much running around this week. Much of my time was spent in the car, spent visiting and not thinking about photography, or spent sprawled out on the sofa. The times when I was working on creative endeavors were fairly plentiful, but my iPhoneography mission only crossed my mind a couple of times. I don't know if it just didn't inspire me like it should have or if I was just to focused elsewhere.

Now, that all being said, I did fulfill my mission in a couple of different ways...

The extreme closeup of textures:

Poinsetta Petal, Curled

My favorite of all nature's textures:

Psychedelic Skies

Mix-and-match textures:

Gnarled Wood by Stream

And finally, my favorite, animal textures:

Grizzled

I am very much looking forward to the next mission. Partly because I look forward to all of them! And partially because I want to do a better job this week! Now that I'll be going back to a routine, I can better manage my efforts!

Have a beautifully textured day!




1 comment:

  1. LOL...I took pictures of wrong things all week...just textured stuff, I forgot about the natural part of the mission until this morning and then ran around panicked taking shots,lol. I love the sky shot and OMG to the bear shot!

    ReplyDelete