Friday, January 20, 2012

Beginning of the End...

That title sounds more ominous than what the situation warrants, but to me...it's still a pretty ominous situation.

My laptop is dying. I've said this before and for months. I thought it was done for before Christmas, but it returned from the edge, and I went about my business.

Now, not so much. I couldn't log into Windows at all  yesterday unless I used Safe Mode. And even then, it was spotty.

I ran a disk check overnight and was able to (slowly) log in this morning.

This time, I'm taking it seriously. I'm going shopping for an external hard drive (which I should have gotten months ago). I'm going to save all my files.

And then I'm going to breathe.

Wish me luck!

Foretold


1 comment:

  1. Yes, Please rush to the store immediately! You have too many wonderful photos and words of wisdom to loose. Your insight and perspective has been most inspiring.

    ReplyDelete