Friday, June 10, 2011

To Do List

I need to get my act together!!

I can't help it. It's in the genes, I suppose. I procrastinate. Sometimes it's just pushing off an unpleasant task. Usually it's simply a matter of pushing off what needs to get done in favor of the things I want to do! And I want to do more quite a bit!

Want To Do:
1. Take more pictures of barns and rural buildings
2. Process all the pictures sitting in my hard drive
3. Get my creation station put together*
4. Photo safari!
5. Work on my watercolor journal
6. Write
7. Start putting together a photo book of rural images
8. Altered books projects
9. Project 52 photograph!

And so on and so on, I suppose!

Have To Do:
1. Laundry
2. Dishes
3. Overhaul all the rooms that have been neglected during this flooring project
4. Dentist
5. Get groceries
6. Finish creating my online course
7. Vacation packing list
8. Buy vacation supplies (Okay, that sounds kind of fun...)
9. Re-pot my tomato and basil plants (if they can be saved...)

Okay. So it's a dead heat. Nine for nine. So what am I going to do?

What do you think I'm going to do? Heh heh...





1 comment:

  1. Hi Nichole! I love that image! Ooh..my kind of place! I've got the same kind of lists,lol.

    ReplyDelete