Monday, June 6, 2011

1.52

I am embarking on a new creative endeavor.

I discovered it quite by accident. I was looking up information on Altered Books, specifically a project that details how to add drawers to an Altered Book, when I stumbled upon this post. I thought, "Hmm! I could do something like that with photography!"

And so I did.

Well, I started anyway. I'm going to try to create a photo a week based on the theme posted.

The first one already has me excited. This week's theme is "The Start of Something."

How appropriate! I'm also starting my very first watercolor journal! Admittedly, I'm a little nervous. I'm not sure what I'm doing...other than creating whatever comes to mind, I suppose. I'm not a perfectionist, but I'm a perfectionist--ha ha--so I want it to be good!

I decided not to go with a super-specific theme. I'm just calling it "Reveries." My intention is to just create what I see in my mind's eye on any given day when I have time to create.

Until I actually get up and running, though, here is the first shot of "Project 52"...








2 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting! Both the watercolor journal and your themed project! I had to chuckle at the "perfectionist" statement cuz that is me too!haha! Just enjoy the journey...it's all about discovery! Most important, have fun with it! Whoohoo! Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put pencil and pen to paper last night and added brush and water today. I think I'm really going to enjoy this!!

    ReplyDelete