Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Peacocks Are Still Pretty"


In recent months, as I have seen more of it, I have fallen completely in love with collage art. I just think it is such a beautiful expression of creativity.

Until my "creation station" is set up and until I've gathered up some found materials, I'm going to play around with PhotoShop and digital scrapping tools. It's not the hands-on approach I'd like to try, but it's a start!

In the mean time, I'm also working on my watercolor journal. An idea for the next page is materializing, and I may begin sketching on it today. Maybe I'll do step-by-step photos of my process? From nothing to something? Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. OMG!LMAO! I LOVE this one!!! It's so fun! I love collage art too. Your found materials will grow pretty fast once you start the hunting and gathering process. I have everything except for scrapbook paper and vintage images in a big tub. I so need to figure out a way to organize it all!

    ReplyDelete