Monday, February 7, 2011

Something Spring


I have tons of winter pictures to process and post. I've given up on actually stopping to get a shot, and I have just been snapping out the moving car window. Turns out, this is a pretty good method for me! I get to take pictures I'd otherwise miss out on; Hubby doesn't have to stop the car; and I get some fairly decent shots!

Still, they're all winter, and while I love them, I needed a break from blue.

So here's a shot of my former bleeding heart plant. It got pulled out when we had our yard landscaped a couple of years ago. I wanted it to be saved, but it wasn't possible. [insert pout]

Gee...I avoided a winter picture but I still have the doldrums. Ha ha!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so pretty! You are just about half-way done with winter now so just hang in there! Spring will be here before you know it! xo

    ReplyDelete