Sunday, November 28, 2010

[Insert Sigh Here]


Any Random Then

I am incredibly unmotivated. Perhaps its the chill in the air that makes me feel like all I want to do is wrap up in front of the fire and take a nap. Maybe it's the fact that McDonald's had a water pump issue and I couldn't get an orange Hi-C with my lunch (which, believe me, is pretty tragic in my book). It could be the fact that I lost my favorite pair of comfy slipper-socks and I'm really, really put out by their absence.

In any case, I just don't feel like doing anything, least of all blogging. I had intended to work on another prompt, but the next one on my list did little for me. I decided to skip that one and try something else. About halfway through, I trashed it. It bored me and seemed pedantic and juvenile.

So here I now sit. Wishing for my favorite socks. Wishing for inspiration. Wishing my sweet tea were Hi-C. Wishing it weren't so darned cold outside so I could go to a local miner's village and take pictures. Wishing my head weren't pounding with frustration.

Grr.
Now

1 comment:

  1. Awww! :) We all have days like that. At least you are warming your toes by the fire and that looks pretty darn cozy! Here's a (HUG) for you. :)

    ReplyDelete