Saturday, November 19, 2011

iPhoneography Mission #12: Let the Weeds Get a Little Out of Control

I was so excited to see the next iPhoneography  mission: "Let the weeds get a little out of control." How perfect! I'm known for having black instead of green thumbs! And my overgrown, wilted, and dried out front yard is proof!

It's also the perfect spot to meet this mission head on!

I used the native camera to take the intial shots, and I took them quickly because it is freezing outside! Once inside and warmed by the fire, I processed all the images using Photo Toaster, which is becoming my favorite iPhoneography tool! My first image is of some mums that dried out. The rest are some sort of bush that the landscaper put in a couple of years ago. I don't know what they are, but they worked well for this mission!!


Beauty Fades


Distortions


Gone By


Solitude


The End of Things to Come


Remembrance

I love these missions! I love that they give me a chance to step outside my norm and take pictures of things other than barns. Not that I don't love barns, but it's fun to do something different sometimes!

On to the next!!



No comments:

Post a Comment