Thursday, November 10, 2011

Creation Station

Be it ever so humble, there is no place like a creation station of your own.

We set it up in the laundry room/water closet in the basement. Having put in a new and smaller sink, I now had room to set up my own space. My grandfather had built a sewing table for my grandmother decades ago; I set this up as my workspace. Into the drawers I tucked paints and stamps and pens and markers. Underneath I slid a crate of books, awaiting the eventual shelves that Hubby will install for me.

It's ready and waiting. Now...to find time to sit there and get to work!!





3 comments:

  1. As I was reading and looking through the pictures I was thinking "I need to tell her about "Where Women Create"! And, voila, there it is in the last picture! So glad you have a work space. It makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo. A work place in the making! I have visions of many glorious projects emerging from that space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Laura...And guess who sent me that magazine! It was one of the ones you sent me a while back! After I got my area semi-organized, I flipped through the pages...making sure to point parts out to Hubby!

    @Alex...Woo hoo is right! I'm so excited! Now...to find time to actually sit there and do something!

    ReplyDelete