Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

Book Lover = Librarian?

What to do? Is there even any reason to ask?

When I was in college and right after I graduated, I worked as a librarian. I loved it. Love it. Of all the jobs I've ever held, librarian has been my favorite.

I loved being surrounded by books. I loved interacting with other book-lovers.

And now? I may have a chance to return to that job. The current high school librarian (certified in both English and library science, like myself) wants to return to the classroom. I want to get out.

Sounds perfect, huh?

But I haven't been asked by my building administrator (or any administrator) if I want the job yet. Until that happens, there isn't a job switch.

And I can't help but wonder: is this too good to be true? Can I believe my colleague's reasons for wanting to switch or am I being played?

Augh!! There is just too much up in the air right now. Too much. I need a vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment