Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Bit of This, That, and the Holidays

The end of the year always seems to get away from me when it comes to creativity. I suppose, though, it's for not just good but for great reason: the holidays! Getting ready for Christmas takes up a good chunk of time with the decorating, baking, purchasing, and wrapping. My little guy is so excited this year; I've never seen him so excited!
 
The Wonder of Christmas
 
Other than some pics on my iPhone and the very occasional processing of a picture from previous months, I haven't been too creative. I'm somewhat okay with that. I have some ideas on the backburner that I'm hoping to bring to fruition in the new year. But more on that in another post.
 
In the mean time, some of the images I've actually been able to get to recently...
 
Almost There

Forlorn
 
Now, it's off to wrap a surprise present for a Christmas party tonight. The little guy will get to see Santa and will get an early gift for being such a good boy this year. Can't wait!



2 comments:

  1. I just love that image of Nick at the tree. It so shows the magic of Christmas! How exciting for you to witness Christmas through the eyes of such a wonderful child. Blessings abound! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year is the biggest in terms of Christmas wonderment! He is so excited and so sweet! Blessings do abound!

    ReplyDelete