Sunday, October 28, 2012

Solo Drive

Most of my photographic forays are with my constant crew, my husband and son. And most of my photos are taken while cruising down the road. It's not always ideal, but it's always a fun challenge and I make do fairly well, I think.
 
The other day, though, I had an opportunity to go on a solo drive through some local farmland. It was a foggy, misty day. The landscape was lovely but too wet to get out and do much. So, I did what any self-respecting photographer would do in those conditions. I drove around anyway and shot from the window of my vehicle.
 
 
 
 
 
I have so many other pictures in this folder, all of them processed already. I was feeling so inspired that I just sat and went through them all!
 
And I have to admit it was nice to find some moments of peace, to get lost in beauty and the art of capturing it. My head has been so full of noise this month. For a little while, the only noise was a light breeze, the skittering of leaves across pavement, and the whirr of my camera's shutter...

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment