Sunday, November 17, 2013

Autumn Exploration

It's been a while (as usual). As often happens, life has been busy.
 
That's why it was wonderful to get out of the house yesterday afternoon. My little guy and I have been fighting a horrendous sinus infection. Rather than be cooped up with our shared coughs and boxes of tissues, I suggested that he and I get some fresh air. So, cameras in hand (I let him use my old one), we hit the cross country trail through the woods.
 
Most of the leaves are off the trees at this point, but there was still some beauty to be found. We wound our way up trail after trail. I snapped pictures while he played "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." It was so relaxing and fun. I think we may make it a regular occurrence.
 
So, here is a sampling of the pics I snapped. I haven't processed them all; maybe there'll be another post in the future!
 








2 comments:

  1. The last photo really calls to me. I can't put my finger on it but it captures my current emotion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I purposely put that one last, as there is something that I, too, find compelling.

      Delete